Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Langston Has Arrived

Langston Spears was born 5/28 at 10:30am, weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches tall.

He is a good baby. Kerry is amazing, I think he was a 3 pusher. Both mom and baby are home and doing well. We are all very excited to have him to complete our family. The kids love him and Joseph refers to Langston by name when he is not crying, and by "momma's baby" when he is crying.

In other news, I shot myself with a nail gun on memorial day. The 4.5" nail penetrated about 1.5"s into my ankle. I had to use both hands to yank it out and was given a powerful antibiotic in case of infection. Well... I had a bad reaction to the medicine and had to go back in for a steriod shot. We are hoping the pain in my hands and arms goes away. Scary stuff, but I am still angry I forgot to get a picture of the nail in my leg... it would have made it all worth it.

1 comment:

Jeb and Becca said...

Congratulations Joe and Kerry! I love the name you chose. We have such a hard time with boy names and now we have a third to come up with!:)
Sorry about your injury! I'm sure your wife doesn't have a lot of pity for you right now :). Then again, she needs you in top shape to help her and 4 little ones! I hope you feel better. We will be dealing with all of this soon.
Take care, Becca